The service has comprehensive outcome checks that include pre/post PROMS, patient and GP satisfaction questionnaires and outcome measures.
We aim to:
- 90% of patients for urgent referrals are offered an initial assessment appointment
In 72 hours from receipt of referral/contact.
- 90% of patients for a standard referral are offered an initial assessment appointment within 10 working days from receipt of referral.
- 90% of patients sampled to have an individual care management plan (minimum sample size is 20% of all patients)
- 100% of patients to be asked to complete a PROMS before treatment and after treatment.
- 95% of patients sampled should report overall satisfaction with the service
- 95% of patients from protected characteristic groups (PCGs) should report overall
satisfaction with the service
- 95% of all sampled GP referrers should report overall satisfaction with the service
Our recent quarterly outcome measures or patient satisfaction surveys are available on our blog.
SDO strive to provide the best quality care to both patients and referring clinician. We are keen to receive any feedback from patients and GP.
We have online surveys running to provide this opportunity.